Insight Analyst / Retail eCommerce / Bournemouth / £Excellent package
FWD is delighted to be working alongside a leading online retailer who's beautifully crafted websites annually attract over 3 million homeowners, architects, developers, tradespeople and landlords all looking for exceptional design and quality of bathroom and shower items.
Due to continued growth and popularity of these products and the success of the web platforms, they are now looking for an Insight Analyst to accelerate this growth.
As Insight Analyst, you will report into the Head of Merchandising and Trading and be responsible for implementing dashboards and reporting templates to fit the needs of all key stakeholders and channel owners
● using reporting tools to analyse data and put together tangible plans to improve key performance indicators
● analyse trends, traffic and sales data to create bespoke reports. (
reporting on landing pages, new product performance, website and category trading, performance, customer feedback, promotional activity and competitor analysis)
● using Google Analytics to an advanced level to build dashboards and automate reporting wherever possible
● a high level of proficiency in Google Analytics (minimum of 3 years' experience) and other reporting tools
● the ability to analyse data to a high level and spot trends
● an exceptional eye for detail
● work effectively in a collaborative team and report data findings confidently to the team
● the ability to embrace change - the online retail environment is rapidly evolving
● the drive to push for excellence, for both the team, the website and the customer journey
You will ideally be ambitious and want to grow your career as the company itself continues to be successful