Head of Performance Marketing / Travel and Tourism / Devon / ££ Comp. Calling all Performance Marketing specialists! This offers a fantastic opportunity to relocate to the South West and work beside the coast.
FWD are delighted to be partnering with a leading travel business based in the South West, as they look to strengthen their eCommerce capability with an exceptional Head of Performance Marketing.
As Head of Performance Marketing, you will responsible for leading the team of performance marketing specialists, who manage activity across digital media (including PPC, Social & Programmatic) and affiliate marketing channels. You will play a key role in driving the brands' growth through performance channels, using data-driven acquisition strategies to increase Customer bookings and occupancy for Owners, as well as lead generation for the New Business team to convert
- Lead marketing strategy across performance channels to deliver against the business' target bookings growth, maximising occupancy across the year at the required CPA and ROI.
- Develop written proposals, plans and businesses cases to support and communicate performance marketing strategy to key stakeholders.
- Integrate business data to further enhance and optimise digital marketing strategy and link performance marketing to business KPIs.
- Lead and manage a growing team of performance marketing specialists spanning digital media and affiliate marketing channels.
- Plan and oversee the performance marketing budget in conjunction with the Head of Digital Media and Affiliate Manager.
- Working closely with the Head of Owner Marketing to develop owner marketing strategy in performance channels to increase leads and enquiries from prospective owners at the target CPL.
- Working with the Head of SEO and Head of Customer Marketing to ensure a joined-up approach and view of performance is taken across Organic Search, CRM and paid performance channels; including providing key business performance data to help inform their strategies.
- 5+ years' Senior Performance Marketing role, within eCommerce/direct response sectors.
- Proven track record managing a multi-million pound performance marketing budget across key response channels, with a core focus on PPC Search.
- Experience implementing 3rd party bid management platforms (i.e. SA360, MarinOne, Kenshoo) alongside inventory management feeds to improve PPC Search performance in-line with business objectives and create efficiencies in cross-account management.
- Excellent knowledge of key bidding strategies including eCPC, target CPA, target ROAS, maximise conversions, maximise clicks.
- First-hand experience of all digital buying models, including CPC, CPA, CPM, CPL & CPV, traded through online auctions/exchanges and on a direct, negotiated basis.
- Google Analytics qualified to Advanced level.
- Excellent knowledge of all digital attribution models including DDA, position-based, linear and custom.
- Experience delivering digital marketing strategies and campaigns across channels via data management platforms (DMPs) to supplement first party data, improve targeting and increase efficiency.
- Experience overseeing affiliate marketing channels, both through networks (i.e. AWIN) and with individual affiliates direct.
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset; competent in analysing and interpreting large data-sets, providing actionable insights to improve short-term performance and inform longer-term strategy.
My client is keen to move expediently with hiring this position - with a buoyant UK holiday market, this represents a golden opportunity to extend their burgeoning reputation within this highly competitive sector. Please apply below for immediate consideration. Interviews will commence during September.