Head of Apprenticeships, London, £80,000 Basic plus significant package.
FWD Thinking are delighted to be working with a leading industry body in the Learning and Development Sector.
You will lead and have overall responsibility for the Apprenticeships product and services portfolio to deliver growth, reach, revenue and profit targets.
- Delivery of all existing approved Apprenticeships standards end point assessments.
- Own the evaluation, business case process and launch of all Apprenticeship products
- Brief the product development team and define the product roadmap
- Collaboration with all internal teams to ensure a single and consistent proposition for Apprenticeships to the market.
- Development of the company brand within the Apprenticeships market.
- Significant experience of the UK Apprenticeship marketplace - experience of selling or marketing Apprenticeships
- Demonstrable experience in Marketing, Sales or Services across the full marketing mix including business-to-business, product marketing and managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Proven track record of financial growth and retention through product/service management
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams to deliver on time and to budget
- Proven experience of developing and assessing the viability of business cases, budgets and plans
- Specific knowledge of your own Practice area. Recognised as a thought leader in the relevant external communities.
- Understands the training and qualifications market in that area.
- Specific knowledge of the learning and development market including latest tools, technologies and techniques
- General knowledge across a broad range of IT related areas