eCommerce Executive / Ecom / e-Commerce / Retail / Online / £35,000 / Reading / Permanent
FWD is delighted to be working in partnership with a progressive online start-up based in Reading who are actively seeking an eCommerce Exec to join their growing team of tech savy go-getters!
As eCommerce Exec you will possess a keen eye for detail, be able to develop a robust content creation strategy and work in tandem with the Head of eCommerce to turbo charge the growth of the online store.
- Develop & execute the online trading strategy, including sales conversion & customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with marketing to execute a promotions calendar identifying opportunities to drive product sales
- Manage product placement and visual merchandising to ensure most effective sell-through to the customer
- Content creation for category pages, ensuring strong SEO optimisation, as well as social media and email
- Develop shop search strategy and navigational strategy
- Utilise website and app analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Firebase & Hotjar to develop insights on current customer behaviour
- Oversee the A/B testing to ensure site is optimised for customer sales conversion
- Support the e-commerce strategy for international customers
- Manage day-to-day site activity, ensuring that active product feeds are displaying correctly and that all product feature blocks are showing accurate and appealing product selections.
- Experience in e-commerce trading and merchandising, preferably with knowledge of e-commerce search and navigation best practices and strategies
- Strong analytical skills with experience using online analytics tools to generate valuable insights and use creativity to develop recommendations for improvement.
- Enjoys a challenge with creative thinking to come up with imaginative solutions to problems
- Desire and ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Good team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience in digital marketing and an understanding of e-commerce marketing tactics such as SEO
- Experience of using Apache Solr