eCommerce Campaign Manager / Pukka Herbs / Bristol / ££Excellent.
FWD are proudly working in partnership with Pukka Herbs who are recruiting an exceptional eCommerce Campaign Manager to be based in their iconic Headquarters "Herb House" in Keynsham nr Bristol. Pukka have quickly established themselves as the benchmark brand within Unilever Foods & Refreshments division, their eCommerce performance in 2020 has been nothing short of staggering and this role will continue to drive that success across the Global teams.
As eCommerce Campaign Manager you will play a pivotal role in delivering a world class brand led eCommerce experience, creating an engaging, effective consumer universe on amazon, D2C website and other online market places. This role requires creative thinking, a passion for test and learn, and enthusiasm for reinventing eComm. You will need to use insights and excellent understanding of the shopper journey to turn strategy into artistic execution.
- Track, measure, and learn from activity to optimise & improve results.
- Share best practice globally to inspire teams to apply them in their local market
- Innovate in eCommerce: propose new ideas both within & outside of existing eComm channel capability
- Translate strategy into action, leading the creation, curation and evaluation of our content marketing
- Identify & use insights to deliver campaigns that resonate with shoppers
- Integrate eCommerce into all Pukka campaigns, ensuring that traditional above the line campaigns have a clear, thought through & effective journey to online ordering
- Analyse results, trends and other sources of data to distil learnings & trends
- Collaborate on display advertising to increase awareness of Pukka & what Pukka stands for
- Integrate plans with CRM, social, traditional paid media, shopper marketing
- Be an integral member of a fast paced, collaborative team of people passionate about business being a force for good in the world
- Excellent understanding & knowledge of major eCommerce platforms and associated media
- Experience planning, executing & optimising eComm campaigns & content
- Bringing to life a great customer experience across multiple digital and real-life touchpoints
- Experience of briefing, reviewing and feeding back to during content development process to deliver great quality assets
- Up to date experience and knowledge of eComm and social digital trends
- Experience working with eCommerce advertising platforms
- Marketing campaign management experience with a focus on eCommerce
- Strong creative flair - a desire and ambition to always think and do differently and innovate in the digital world
- A good head for business, understanding the importance of getting the best return on investment, prioritising projects to maximise impact
- Ambitious - keen to challenge the normal way of doing things & not afraid to test, learn & fail fast
- Analytical- able to identify & use insights to build effective campaigns, and analyse results to optimise & improve, delivering on business objectives
- Highly organised project manager - able to manage multiple project simultaneously, forming effective plans to putting strategy into action and delivering on these to achieve goals & KPIs
- Collaborative - a team player, able to cocreate campaigns to deliver integrated cross channel thinking
We are shortlisting on Friday 6th November so for immediate consideration please apply with an up to date cv by Thursday 5th. This is a fantastic time to be joining one of the fastest growing brands in the South West.