Director of Marketing Communications and Brand / Bath / Financial Services / ££Comp
FWD is delighted to be partnering a long standing and well-respected Financial Services organisation who are about to embark on a significant rebranding and communication overhaul. As Director of Marketing Communications and Brand you will have a proven and demonstrable track record of transforming FS (specifically B2B FS) brands and ensuring a seamless customer experience via digital and all channels. This role can either be based in Bath or London.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for all marketing communications & campaign activities. You will own the development and delivery of the brand strategy, as well as defining the fully integrated brand and marketing communications strategy both for internal colleagues and external audiences across all channels and platforms.
Acting as the voice of the customer, you will use research and analytics to formulate critical insights. These include identification of ideal audiences, optimum methods of communication, compelling messaging and guide the overall customer experience for the business and positioning for the organisational brand
- Responsible for the strategic development of the brand strategy, communications, content, customer experience and advertising
- Development of the annual marketing strategy for each business unit, create and provide ongoing oversight, management of communications, campaigns and brand plans that meet the agreed and defined marketing objectives.
- Ensure value propositions are articulated through clear market positioning and brand vision
- Leadership and ongoing management of the Marketing Campaign, Brand and Digital teams, maximise engagement and retention and overall performance delivery to support service excellence for the business.
- Control and monitor marketing budgets and to contribute to the overall financial management of the department
- Management and oversight of the communications and content design and editorial forums to ensure adherence to guidelines and engender a progressive approach to comms.
- Extensive experience at a senior level in marketing communications and campaign/content production
- Proven strategic brand marketing experience having managed/transformed high profile brands
- Extensive marketing skills, including comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles and integrated marketing
- Proven experience working within the digital marketing and content space
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability conceptualise thinking into clear communication
- Excellent Influencing skills - will require ability to get buy in and effective results from people not reporting directly to the job holder
- A high level of creativity
- Highly professional and proactive work ethic
- Proven leadership skills, able to provide clarity and vision to wider marketing teams