This professional services firm has enjoyed significant success in recent years. They are now heavily investing within their digital footprint and are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their expanding team. You will be part of a successful and supportive environment who embrace both flexible and agile working.
Reporting to the Head of Communications and working collaboratively with other professionals within the Client Development team this role will be responsible for driving forward the firm's marketing strategy, with a focus on digital channels. The focus of the role is to develop the firm's digital presence, ensuring that it continually evolves to meet the changing needs of the business. You will champion the use of digital marketing, ensure that it is an integrated part of any campaign and communications plan and help promote it across the business, delivering a 'best practice' approach and establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with key stakeholders.
What you'll be doing:
- To develop and deliver the firm's digital strategy, both externally and internally
- To project manage the development/rebuild of the website
- To act as a best practice advisor on all things digital - including implementing new systems and preparations for GDPR
- Run integrated marketing campaigns including on and offline materials to promote our expertise, generate new leads and drive conversions
- Develop marketing and communication plans for sectors or practice areas as required and support the team in developing and implementing all aspects of the firm's internal and external marketing activities
- Build internal networks, working directly with partners and the client development team to become the "go to" person on marketing and in particular the use of digital channels, including delivering training
- Working alongside others within the team to develop regular, optimised content (e.g. news, blogs, infographics, video, email, press releases, social media posts)
- Use web analytics to report on and improve content and usage, as well as track and report visitor trends to the online platforms
- Managing and advising on appropriate pay per click (PPC) campaigns
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment
- Identify trends and insights and benchmark new technology with competitors and industry leaders
- Identify and evaluate potential digital marketing methods
- Be part of out of hours on call rota for crisis management
- To help with ad hoc client development activities as directed by the Head of Communications.
What you'll need:
- Understanding of online and offline marketing to drive lead generation and quality customer management
- Proven experience in digital marketing in a B2B environment, ideally possessing legal services experience
- Demonstrable track record of delivering a wide range of successful digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in content management systems, CRM, email, social media, PPC and SEO
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience working with and managing agencies
- Experience of project managing a new website build with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent copy writing, proofing and editing skills
- Experience of creating rich media, e.g. video
- Knowledge of the broader communications disciplines including public affairs, PR and internal communications
- Proven commitment to working within a quality standard environment with excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
- The ability to be creative, spot opportunities and contribute new ideas in line with client development strategy.
- Self-motivated, appreciates that projects need to be completed, has methodical approach with the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
Contact Lauren Prince for a confidential discussion!