Digital Marketing Manager / eCommerce / Fab Brand! / Fashion / Bath / £40,000 DoE.
FWD are partnering with our great friends at FRAHM Jacket. This is a super business we've admired and watched grow rapdily but sustain-ably over the past 3 years. Based near Bath, Somerset, FRAHM design & sell very high quality men's jackets. They are also officially in aid of Mind, the mental health charity - giving considerable donations to them and talking honestly about men's mental health.
FRAHM are eCommerce only & always will be. They have an amazing pre-order model that provides a lot of security, driven by huge demand....Demand that is seeing us grow very fast. Nick the founder and MD is too busy & inexperienced to run marketing anymore. They need an expert.
Nick is really good at understanding customers, product design and brand building. He comes from a film production & creative background, but is entirely self-taught and isn't particularly focused or organised! He is looking for a marketing professional to help bring structure & formal training to his instincts.
FRAHM is very different and you should (well, you have to!) love that. Their customers do. FRAHM hate 'false' or 'sheen' marketing that makes people feel bad for their lives not being perfect. They want to talk about real life being TOUGH and BEAUTIFUL, warts and all. You should be excited by the prospect of communicating real, inspiring stories & ideas about life and people as it is, in their glorious imperfection. We don't want slickness here, we want passion & creativity.
That said, you must be organised, analytical & business minded. This is a growth-stage business, a place where every day is different. Where you have to build the systems. If you love to learn & create, to stamp your mark on something early, this is for you. There's a huge amount of growth, fun & learning to be had, if you're up for it. They're a kind, friendly business, but you'll work hard.
About The Role:
- Fundamentally, to help Nick to continue growing FRAHM fast whilst maintaining and building on the brand
- That of course means lots more traffic and gradual improvements in conversion
- Build clear simple targets with Nick
- Watch the data, adjust & make recommendations against KPIs/ROI (we're not mad on acronyms, but if you don't know these...!)
- Develop FRAHM's marketing strategy with Nick
- Help Nick build campaigns
- Help Nick build the brand
- Oversee maintenance & improvement of our website
- Get us organised
- Watch those budgets
- Create a marketing calendar
- Make sure all main channels are full of great visual & written content
- Add your own ideas & contacts to those creative discussions
- Assess & help build social media ad campaigns with expert Anne
- Assess & help build PPC campaigns with expert Richard
- Assess & acquire expertise in the form of other consultants, agencies or staff, if needed, after discussion with Nick
- Help Nick train Atalya, digital marketing apprentice (who is there to help you)
- Plan product launches & get the info you need from product team
- Investigate & improve upon customer experience
- Oversee a PR agency, if/when there is one
- Oversee & make decisions on press samples, etc.
- Eventually help reach an international market
- Get in there and create, if you're good at copy, imagery, other!
- 3 years in a management role within an eCommerce business
- Proof you can oversee or create great visual and written content
- Experience with data-driven ad campaigns
- FRAHM use common systems like Shopify, Mailchimp, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Manager, etc - it'd be great if you know these platforms
Please apply with something short and snappy, saying what you think of FRAHM, why you'd be great fit and any proof of what you can do. A CV is useful (send below), but they're much more interested in you the person than a document. Good luck!