Digital Marketing Manager / Social and Content / Bath / ££Comp / Charity
Working for a leading Charity based in central Bath, FWD are recruiting an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Manager. In this pivotal role within the Marketing Division, you will work alongside the Head of Comms to deliver high quality content across all of the charity's digital channels, working to raise awareness of their core services, strengthen the brand and engage community with their vision and purpose. You'll create and manage all content for the social media channels and website, working collaboratively with the Executive Team and Heads of each core service area to ensure content is relevant, engaging and targeted. Supported by the Communications Officer, you will use your creative flair to develop a socially engaged digital community, ensuring that the true breadth of their reach is recognized.
- Develop and implement digital communication strategy to successfully raise awareness across the region and to grow an engaged digital community fully connected to the Charity's vision and purpose
- Create engaging and relevant content across all social platforms, including reactive content where required
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely campaigns
- Manage all aspects of website, to ensure the website is dynamic, with constantly evolving content
- Manage content for Blogging, across the core service teams and partner organisations, to create topical articles that embed their vision and purpose
- Identify relevant training throughout the year to ensure you are at the forefront of innovation across the social media landscape
- Manage regular evaluation of digital content and drive improvements / innovation
- Work collaboratively with Executive teams to:
- identify and develop content opportunities that align with services and strategy
- develop up to date knowledge and understanding of core services, their requirements in terms of comms, and the impact they have across the region
- understand key beneficiaries, stakeholders and how to engage with/ actively support the charity
- Mentor and direct the Communications Officer to improve their digital and communication skills to support you in the delivery of your objectives
- Thorough knowledge of all social media channels
- A previous portfolio of compelling digital campaigns- from planning to execution.
- Experience in designing visual assets for social media and web (e.g. be familiar with using InDesign or Canva).
- Strong copy-writing ability
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Educated to degree level or equivalent working experience
- Digital Marketing qualification
- Charity or third sector experience would be preferred but not essential