Data Analyst / Direct To Consumer eCommerce / D2C / DTC / Retail eCommerce / £30k Salary, £45k OTE / Scale up / Manchester and Flexible WFH
Built for Athletes is trusted by more than 80,000 athletes and fitness industry experts around the world. We believe that what defines the mentality of an athlete is a dedication to surpassing limits, striving for continual improvement and a refusal to settle. We know that this is no different whether you're a professional athlete or just passionate about fitness.
Our backpacks are built with this same mentality in mind. With their durable construction, maximal use of space and a design that accommodates everything you need to keep you pushing your limits, our backpacks will be with you every step of the way.
Due to our continued success and onward growth plans, we are now looking to strengthen the team with the addition of a highly skilled Data Analyst. In this demanding high profile role you will take full ownership and accountability for all Analytics and interrogation of the data sets which drive the business forward.
What you'll be doing
- Analysing data from our customers, presenting insights and conclusions which shape the future of the business
- Building dashboards and visualisations in PowerBI/Excel/Glew to create a place of truth for how the business is performing on a day to day basis
- Using statistical test methodologies to ensure analysed data is measured robustly
- Use of modelled insight regarding the online and offline behaviour of our customers throughout the conversion funnel.
- Analysing all areas of the business from marketing to stock management, using data to provide insights that improve efficiency's
- Using data across all areas of the business with the ultimate aim of improving profit margins
What we're looking for
- You will have a track record in providing insights around data that have significantly improved business performance, ideally in an ecommerce / D2C
- Experience of visualising data and presentation skills is essential for the role
- A knowledge of modelling and reporting techniques would be beneficial
- You'll be well versed with SQL, SAS, SPSS or similar programs
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Excel, Glew, Alteryx, PowerBI, Adobe Analytics, Shopify would be great
- You should be proactive and a self-starter and consider yourself an important stakeholder in the business
- Any experience or a passion for mathematics/statistics/analytics/data would be a huge plus!
- Excellent communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
- Trading and commercially minded with strong experience of collecting and interpreting data to provide actionable insights
- Self-motivated and ideas driven, open to change and new ways of working
- Experience of driving innovation and continuous improvement
**Built For Athletes are partnering exclusively with FWD on this assignment, all third party and direct applications (other recruitment agencies) will be forwarded onto FWD for review**