Customer Sales Executive
FWD Thinking are once again working with a leader in sustainable energy sector. This thriving renewable utility business based in Wiltshire has grown exponentially and is now looking for a Sales Executive to continue the growth. The Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new business for this ever-growing business.
Salary £17,000 to £18,000 with Commission / Pension and Holiday
- The Domestic Sales team is at the forefront of delivering new customer acquisitions and retention of our business. It's key in ensuring our customer interactions reflect our unique purpose and values.
- As a Sales Executive, you'll report into the Domestic Sales Performance Leader, and be part of the New Acquisition Inbound Sales Team, part of the Business Services Department. The team is responsible for driving Good Energy's growth by maximising new acquisition opportunities and minimising churn through direct contact methods (phone and email).
- The team is responsible for the on boarding of customers wanting to receive their electricity and gas supply from Good Energy; receiving incoming enquiries and emails through the sales line and enquiries inbox, following up web forms generated by the website.
What we are looking for:
- A commercially focused individual
- Excellent people and communication skills,
- Motivated to deliver business performance metrics and achieve high sales and growth targets.
- demonstrable experience of selling to high quality standards and achieving high conversion rates,
- the ability to cope under pressure in a busy sales environment, converting as many leads into sign up's as possible.
- excellent telephone manner
- organizational skills to manage workload resulting in track record working towards targets.