This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Communications Manager to help this sustainable business shape their customer communications. They are looking for someone to support in completing a full audit and review on their entire suite of customer communications - from bills, through to letters, emails through to newsletters, you'll then develop the messages to share with their customers.
You'll be working as part of the Communications Team, reporting into the Head of Communications, this team includes touch points with our customers through internal and external communications, social media, public affairs and partnerships.
You'll have proven project management skills as well as influencing and good stakeholder management with the ability to provide feedback on success back to the business.
- Review and audit the entire suite of customer communications materials, across the B2C and B2B businesses.
- Recommend short, medium and long-term actions to ensure they make the most of their customer communications to add acquisition and retention of the B2B and B2C customer base and deliver against these recommendations within given timelines.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in Marketing, Customer Services and B2B sales teams to ensure a fully aligned action plan is agreed by all
- Work with all stakeholders to communicate the action plan and timelines for implementation
- Help to develop and refine our current suite of customer communication tools
- Create a data led strategy to create a suite of best practice customer communications tools for immediate creation.
- Identify and create other methodologies for extending communication with customers to gain greatest impact, driven through market led data on impact. Identify reporting solutions on success of method and impact.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with the Marketing team. Create a feedback cycle for continuous improvements from key stakeholders.
If you are a talented and experienced Interim Customer Communications Manager with a proven track record and significant experience in creating, successfully implementing and managing customer communications campaigns. You'll have extensive experience in the B2B and B2C environments, successfully delivering multi-channel communications campaigns (e.g. offline, print, online) with proven evidence of results to generate business growth.
With a customer-first mind set and a drive for delivering outstanding customer experience you'll be creative and have the ability to translate customer needs from analysis of data and market insight into tangible activity and output with clear success metrics.
With commercial flair, you'll have proven experience of delivering customer growth (cost to service, lifetime value), budgeting and identifying and managing mutually beneficial external agencies.
What you will need:
- Customer Communications Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders
- Significant experience working within a Marketing and Communications team
- Significant experience working in partnership with a Customer Services team
- Experience working with CRM systems such as SalesForce or similar
Contact Lauren Prince for more information.