Fwd thinking are working with a leading energy provider who has been at the forefront of sustainable energy generation in a rapidly accelerating market. They are looking for a driven professional who is passionate about sales and generating new revenue.
This role is perfect for a Sales Professional who has experience in trading partnership/ channel management.
A successful candidate will be responsible for delivering effective account management for a portfolio of existing and new TPI's in order to drive new business
What you will do
- Meet agreed individual targets in line with overall B2B plan
- Develop the TPI strategy supporting change within the business where required
- Deliver excellent customer service through strong relationships to achieve targets
- Provide quotations for both Gas and Power contracts, from the initial tender, through the negotiation and acceptance stages
- Invent and communicate compelling new ideas for senior management
- Work with other departments to cross promote the company brand and products
- Act as the primary liaison for TPI's and direct customers.
- Develop and implement new ideas when approaching a new client base
You will have
- Strong communication with ability to communicate to a senior level of stakeholder
- Awareness of the TPI B2B energy market
- Analytical ability to assess and interpret data and identify opportunities
- Ability to develop relationships often with senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Assesses, clarifies, and validates customer and business needs on an ongoing basis - proactively communicating where necessary