Channel Marketing Leader / Technology / London / £70,000
FWD Thinking are delighted to be working with a high-profile Tech firm who provide managed solutions and services for big data applications based on open source data technologies such as Apache Cassandra and Elassandra.
Their customers range from innovative start-ups to well-known leaders in hi-tech industries. They are a company of big data experts that love what they do, and have fun doing it.
● Drive outbound marketing Strategy (event planning, webinars, email marketing)
● Collaborate with external vendors and partners to execute events and campaigns
● Own Lead generation across EMEA to support sales team
● Analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates)
● Work Seamlessly with Sales to follow-up for events, webinars, meet ups and trade shows
● Well-organised and detail oriented
● Exceptional communication and writing skills
● Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
● An understanding of distributed computing and Big Data concepts.
● Demonstrated ability to work hard on multiple activities and to achieve key outcomes under pressure.
● BS/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Proficient in HubSpot, Marketo, marketing software and applications