Campaign & Content Manager / Bristol or South East / 6 Month FTC / ££COMP / Financial Services
FWD is partnering with a market leader in the world of retirement, investment and protection financial services. They are looking for a talented Campaign and Content Manager to join on a 6 month Contract basis, this role can be based either in Bristol or the South East (London and Home Counties)
They are currently undergoing an exciting journey (despite Covid!) to become a more customer-focused business, providing their customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers.
You will ideally be an existing Campaign & Content Manager with FS experience, who is able to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Marketing function, so it can operate as an integrated marketing team that positions the organisation as a market leader in the UK, by creating a single brand, delivering a seamless digital experience for customers and employees, and bring the brand to life. You will manage the development, creation and delivery of high quality content and campaigns as specified in the divisional marketing communications plan. You will be responsible for producing on and offline campaigns and content, from brief to execution/distribution, which clearly communicate the benefits of products and proposition, and support brand objectives, including customer literature, sales aids, online content, webinars, advertising and social media.
- Contribute to ongoing marketing planning for the Wealth/Insurance division
- Develop advertising and direct marketing campaigns from brief through to delivery, on and offline, across multiple channels - e.g. media advertising, email, direct mail, social media, paid search
- Create, schedule and promote high quality product literature, sales material, web content, content for webinars, events and other purposes, drawing on internal and external creative and technical resources where appropriate
- Ensure that all marketing collateral and literature on and offline is maintained and up-to-date, managing the approval process so that it adheres to brand guidelines, and is signed-off by Technical, Legal, Compliance, Product and Distribution, and any other relevant parties, including external partners, as appropriate
- Ensure that agreed marketing metrics and KPIs are measured and reported, and relevant data monitored, using insight from these to improve performance over time
- Work closely with counterparts in other departments as required, such as Sales, Product and Compliance, and external advertising agencies, media buyers etc, and represent Marketing when needed on projects, product working groups and in other forums
Solid practical experience in a marketing communications management role is necessary, for example:
- Strong background in campaign development and content creation
- Use of data and marketing analytics to improve campaigns over time, including testing and optimisation techniques
- Wide knowledge of digital marketing methods - including email campaigns, content marketing, social media, and online advertising
- Significant experience working with agencies and other providers of marketing services
- Hands-on experience of using marketing systems such as CMS, google analytics, marketing automation and email software
A background in financial services is essential, preferably in investments, retirement or wealth management, and ideally including intermediary as well as consumer markets
Interviews are taking place at the beginning of October, please apply for immediate consideration.