Business Development Manager / Legal Services / London / ££ Competitive
FWD Thinking are delighted to be working with this leading Legal Services Firm which has grown significantly in size and geographical presence over the last few years. Due to the continued success of the London operation, this prestigious legal firm are now looking for a motivated and resilient individual to join the team as London Business Development Manager.
About the Role:
- Proactively generate pipeline of prospects and credibility documents to engage new clients
- Work with fee earners to co-ordinate content and produce case studies and BD proposals
- Work with Marketing team and partners to effectively implement and then measure success of BD strategy
- Become the Brand Champion in London utilising the Marketing team as well as new and existing social media, and CRM campaigns.
- Ensure London events and sponsorships are aligned to overall group strategy.
- Drive key account and client service research
- Review and monitor key competitor activity for increased awareness and analysis
- Make recommendations on event management CRM requirements and improvements for efficiency
- Oversee the development of relevant Sector marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team on the development of the website to ensure it continues to work effectively as a bd tool.
- Monitoring and review of London Office business development expenditure to agreed budgets.
- Preferably existing experience and knowledge of Legal Services sector
- Proven track record in Business Development in corporate/professional environment
- Confident presenter and clear communicator
- Able to work autonomously
- Confident senior stakeholder management exp.
- Excellent demonstrable use of CRM systems to track and develop a cost-effective sales pipeline
- Resilient and persistent - investing time in networking and social events to further the BD cause