Business Development Manager / B2B Cloud SaaS Fintech Payments and Debt Resolution / Bristol / £55,000 plus Six Figure OTE
FWD are delighted to be partnering with a debt management solutions business who are growing sharply on the back of a strong market performance over the past 12 months. They provide a collections platform for the digital age that enables creditors to treat customers appropriately and fairly, taking into account their financial and emotional wellbeing. This gives greater understanding of the needs of customers whilst maximising operational efficiency, reducing costs and delivering the best possible service.
Their cloud-native platform is designed to fit with, and complement, today's digital API driven real time ecosystem now being deployed by forward thinking banks, utilities and telcos. The solution is low-code, highly business configurable and flexible enough to be deployed across multiple vertices. They are able to demonstrate rapid return on investment driven by high levels of digital engagement and automation of agent tasks. Agile and rapid deployment is facilitated by dense automated code testing and a talented DEVOPS team using Kubernetes,Terraform and Docker implemented on GCP. Some of the technologies they use of are: Scala, Postgres, Kafka, Google Big Query, Aiven and Angular.
Their intelligent and targeted marketing and engagement plan has been designed to derive significant growth in FY22. Having signed up a number of High Street banks, utilities and finance organisations they are ready to consolidate and grow even further. This growth is mirrored across the business with an additional 10 new hires this year.
- 10 years enterprise software sales experience with an understanding of strategic selling
- Enthusiastic, self motivating, focused & success driven
- Demonstrable success as a sales hunter prospecting for new business
- Meet and exceed assigned sales target/quota
- Prospecting - both personal effort and working with marketing
- Identifying new sales opportunities using detailed, evidence based, research
- Developing opportunities by building relationships based on trust & integrity
- Build a pipeline using personal and professional networking,
- Closing sales opportunities
- Demonstrate clearly and effectively an ROI/benefits-based proposition
- Experience of selling at head of department as well as C-Level executives
- Ability to effectively engage with all levels in a client organisation
- Rapidly qualify and follow up leads
- Report in a consistent and meaningful way on sales forecasts and progress against target.
- Negotiate effectively with the client and close contracts linking cost to solution value
- Demonstrate an understanding of contract law, risk, liabilities & Information security
- Participate as a team player across sales, marketing, finance, development and delivery
- Proficient use of CRM system to consistently create, record, update and work sales opportunities
- Work with the Product Manager to develop new propositions, and enhance existing products
- Create compelling sales material including proposals, sales presentations and marketing material
- Great delivery & communication skills, including webinar delivery
- Ability to lead and coordinate activities across different teams and manage multiple tasks
- Creative & inventive - willing to use fresh thinking to build innovative solutions
- Understanding of cloud computing and continuous delivery Experience of engaging
- Experience of consultative selling