Business Development Manager, Chippenham, £40,000 Basic+ Significant Bonus FWD Thinking have a great opportunity for an innovative and motivated sales individual to be responsible for developing strong relationships and open new doors. We are working with a developing business operating in the renewable energy sales industry, they are looking to ensure the adding of value and constant delivering of growth through business development and building relationships.
Business Development Manager responsibilities:
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with key data handling and asset management partners
- Identify and maintain positive partnerships with key PV developers
- Deliver and support the roll out of new propositions relating to embedded renewable energy.
- Originate new business through a combination of proactive lead generation to deliver or exceed target, identify and build relationships with third parties
- Identify and build key stakeholder relationships
- Sell our B2B FiT proposition to customers to provide a high-quality experience
- Work alongside the B2B Account Management Team in Chippenham
- Ability to deliver against targets, with a drive to exceed targets through identifying and leveraging leads
- Strong and proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service and enthusiastic about improvement
- Resilient, resourceful, comfortable in delivering to core stakeholders at different levels
- Organised with a high level of self-discipline and management; consistently delivers against goals
- An excellent communicator
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills