Business Development Manager, Exeter, £30,000-£36,000 (£40-£48K Bonus)
FWD Thinking have a great opportunity for an innovative and motivated sales individual to be responsible for developing strong relationships and open new doors. We are working with a developing business working in the Media and Publishing industry they are looking to ensure the adding of value and constant delivering of growth through business development and building relationships in the sectors.
This role is ideal for a Sales Professional with 4 years of experience in Media/Publishing; who is motivated, well presented and has a hunger for sales.
Your role will involve:
- Being responsible for both sourcing and closing leads and developing existing relationships within our current client database.
- Review new and existing business revenue, grow productive, long-term relationships.
- Working to agreed targets focusing on growth in the market.
- Work closely with our Managing Director to drive new business
- Developing existing and new relationships with Area based clients.
Business Development Manager skills:
- Experience selling products or services to the Media/Publishing industry
- The ability to acquire technical knowledge and understand the needs of our clients and their developments.
- Proven track record of delivering growth.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure providing a professional service and maintaining a high level of quality as well, as drive towards team targets.
- Someone who will not take no for answer and will go the extra mile for the clients.
- You must be able to multi task, be motivated, driven and work independently, often remotely.
- Excellent computer and database skills
- Company car/ allowance