BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Business Developer Manager, Cirencester, £30,000 Basic+ Significant Bonus FWD Thinking have a great opportunity for an innovative and motivated sales individual to be responsible for developing strong relationships and open new doors. We are working with a developing business working in the building and construction industry they are looking to ensure the adding of value and constant delivering of growth through business development and building relationships.
Your role will involve:
- Generating new business opportunities and grow relationships with our National clients, focusing specifically on the volume housebuilder sector.
- Securing group deals with major developers to provide high quality services.
- Meeting D level clients to build strong relationships and understand the client's business needs.
- Ensure we deliver a comprehensive package of works to meet client needs.
- Advise our clients on technical and non-technical issues.
- Working with our technical team to ensure we deliver the services our clients require and expect.
Business development Manager skills:
- Excellent communication skills and experience of building relationships with national companies at director level
- B2B technical sales experience within the construction industry at a high level
- Experience of managing a team would be beneficial
- strong conversational skills, ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure providing a professional service.
- Someone who will go the extra mile for the clients, not taking no for an answer.
- You must be able to multi task, be motivated and driven
- CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook experience
- Strong Technical Skills
- 22 days leave a year + Bank Holidays
- Commission scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Health care schemes
- Opportunity to develop team leadership responsibility as the business development manager.
- Pension Contribution
- Professional Training and development
- Team, Individual and Company incentives