Business Development Executive, £20,000 Basic Plus 10K OTE, Swindon
FWD Thinking are delighted to be working with the leading IT qualification body in the Learning and Development/Education and Training sector.
They are looking for a Business Development Executive to work within the corporate sales team to maximise opportunities of new business to self-generated clients/recently acquired leads. The role will include providing insight to the benefits on professional development solutions in the IT sector.
Business development executive role:
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and establish new relationships
- Qualify sales leads principally by telephone, email and social media. Plan own activity to ensure all opportunities are explored and followed up;
- Develop effective new client relationships: Establish prospective customers' business needs and explore how these can be met by BCS products/services;
- Log all information into the CRM system to manage the client database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date.
- Gather previous information from previous clients to re-establish contact to generate interest in renewed business.
- Work with the field sales teams to support them in achieving their goals
- Understand education and training needs for company.
Competencies and skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to demonstrate a professional telephone manner and a consultative approach with strong listening skills
- Articulate and confident, able to communicate effectively with customers by phone, email and social media to influence them to buy
- Ability to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Able to rapidly assimilate new products, services and solutions
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, determined and target driven
- Persistent and committed to achieving and exceeding sales performance targets