B2B Sales Executive Manager (Field based)
B2B Sales Executive, London and M4 corridor, £25,000 Basic+ Significant Bonus FWD Thinking have a great opportunity for an innovative and motivated sales individual to be responsible for developing strong relationships and open new doors. We are working with a developing business working in the building and construction industry they are looking to ensure the adding of value and constant delivering of growth through business development and building relationships in the London and M4 corridor sectors.
Your role will involve:
- We are currently looking to appoint a B2B Sales Executive for our SME London clients,
- Being responsible for both sourcing and closing leads, and developing existing relationships within our current client database.
- Provide bespoke fee proposals to match the needs of the client and the particular energy and sustainability requirements for a given development.
- Review new and existing business revenue, grow productive, long-term relationships.
- Working to agreed targets focusing on growth in the London SME market.
- Work closely with our Partners, Regional and National Directors and Key Account Managers
- Developing existing and new relationships with London clients.
B2B Sales Executive skills:
- Experience selling products or services to architects, developers or contractors in the construction industry.
- The ability to acquire technical knowledge and understand the needs of our clients and their developments.
- Proven track record of delivering growth.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure providing a professional service and maintaining a high level of quality as well, as drive towards team targets.
- Someone who will not take no for answer and will go the extra mile for the clients.
- You must be able to multi task, be motivated, driven and work independently, often remotely.
- Previous office based experience using CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent computer and database skills
- Pension Contribution
- Commission scheme
- 22 days leave a year + Bank Holidays
- Professional Training and development
- Health care schemes
- Team, Individual and Company incentives
- Free onsite parking