Assistant Brand Manager / Pukka / Bristol / FMCG / £30k Approx / 9 MONTH FTC
This role is an urgent requirement to start ASAP! 9 MONTH FTC. As Assistant Brand Manager at Pukka in Bristol, you will work closely with the Project Lead to implement artwork and packaging changes across the entire tea portfolio which are required due to Brexit - on time and on budget. Acting as brand champion to ensure all changes comply with brand guidelines and quality specifications to support Pukka's position as one of the smartest, most beautiful and authentic brands in the world.
- Support the Portfolio Project Lead with the management and implementation of the overall Tea Brexit artwork project and specific tag, envelope & carton changes, ensuring accurate on time & on-budget delivery
- Management of budget and purchase orders for artwork, origination & design
- Support Portfolio Project Lead with core artwork team & project meetings, managing meetings, recording actions and updating key project documents
- Ensure all artwork changes comply with agreed standards & packaging guidelines
- Complete required marketing text files and artwork project briefs to enable start of Blue artwork process
- Support Portfolio Project Lead with artwork and pack image asset approvals as needed
- Work closely with Brand Team, Artwork Excellence & Print Management Agency to ensure final artwork files are in line with Pukka print and colour standards
- Update relevant training/literature/update decks and communicate changes & timings to relevant Pukka teams (Comms, Herbal, Customer Services, Sales Teams, Pukka Living, Pukkaware)
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and run them with pace
- The ability to prioritise effectively, make quick decisions and take purposeful action to keep projects moving - providing essential support to the Portfolio Project Lead
- Great attention to detail, in terms of proofing and joining the dots to keep all workstreams running smoothly
- Clear headed thinking to solve immediate project issues & remove barriers
- Good communicator - both written and oral
- Able to understand cross-functional requirements & implications on projects
- Able to thrive with ambiguity and handle change, dealing elegantly and flexibly when projects are not running smoothly
- Experience working in marketing with a background & interest in developing and managing FMCG portfolio & innovation
- A strong track record in delivering to tight timelines and managing multiple projects
- Functional knowledge of project management techniques, stage-gate approach etc.
Please apply with CV OR for immediate access to Pukka application - please copy and paste this URL into your browser. You may want to call me guide you through the aplication process!
URL for applications -