Affiliate Manager / retail eCommerce / DTC / Fashion / London / £35000 - £40000
FWD is delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's well known hight st retailers who have recently consollidated their proposition into puerplay online and DTC eCommerce. If you are currently employed in an agency and managing a host of different clients but looking for more ownership and autonomy in a client side Affiliate Manager role then read on!
- Own the affiliate program (via Partnerize platform) and all direct partnerships and influencer networks.
- Responsible for affiliate marketing budget and performance targets.
- Develop and optimise commission structure across partner type and market.
- Build and develop relationships with existing and new partners.
- Regular reporting on performance via Partnerize, Google Analytics and custom Tableau dashboards.
- Own transaction validations and commission payment and transaction validations.
- Lead on educating wider business stakeholders on the role of affiliates within the business.
- Work with Corporate Partnerships Manager to ensure a cohesive approach to hybrid partnerships.
- Help mentor junior members of the digital team on affiliate marketing.
- Subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of affiliate marketing.
- Hands-on experience of managing internationally affiliate programs - either agency or in-house.
- Working knowledge of Partnerize (another platform knowledge will be considered).
- Experience of working in a non-hierarchical business - you're not afraid to get hands-on.
- Test and learn mindset. Develop new ways to drive the affiliate marketing channel and test your hypothesis - not afraid to fail quickly in order to learn quicker.
- Data-driven and proficiency with large data sets - can you use data to prove your point or back up a recommend.
- Ability to demonstrate an incremental approach to managing affiliate budget.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics.
**This role will currently work remotely, however, a standard flexible working policy (office/home balance) has already been agreed upon for post Covid roadmap.