Account Manager / Bath / Agency / Integrated / Excellent Salary
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join an award-wining creative communications agency.
As an Account Manager you will be reporting directly to the Account Director and hold an important position within the Client Services team to support and help deliver strategic campaigns across several accounts.
You will develop strong and open relationships with clients based on sound commercial principles whilst ensuring objectives are met and the smooth, efficient and profitable delivery of all communications.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and capitalise on potential new opportunities through new and existing clients and make recommendations.
- Implement processes that will optimise levels of service and increase profitability.
- Support junior members of the Client Services team.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the team's output, including managing and prioritising work streams.
- Creative briefs and creative project management.
- Working alongside the planning and creative team, you will be required to help understand, define and contextualise the creative requirements and deliverables for clients.
- Develop, review and update the project timing plans for individual projects as well as large scale deliveries encompassing multiple work streams.
- Client meetings / status reports / contact reports / budgets and estimates.
- Develop your commercial focus by understanding the clients' business interests from a more strategic perspective, everything from brand to campaign to sales.
- Understand the project delivery process and internal approval procedure and always adhere to the contractual obligations.
What skills you'll need:
- Experience of managing clients across multiple channels.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Knowledge of offline and online projects.
- Strong communication skills written, oral and presentation.
- Strong commercial understanding.
- Excellent report writing, analytical and project management skills.
- Capable of generating ideas and solutions.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise.
Home to many happy people, this is your chance to join a reputable fast-growing agency with a positive and creative work culture. If this sounds like the type of agency environment where you would like to forge your career, please contact Claire Price for more specific details on the role.