Trade Marketing Manager / West London / Salary to 43k plus Package / Consumer Brands / Global Business.
High profile role within the UK team supporting the top 5 UK customers, including National Accounts such as The Range and WHS.
This role is diverse and will see the TMM regularly developing and executing both trade and consumer campaigns to support brand/commercial objectives, working in close partnership with trade accounts to deliver market driving activity with their market leading brands.
– Creation and execution of annual trade marketing programmes to support commercial and brand objectives
– Development and execution of trade / consumer promotions including: pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison and POS development.
– Providing local market feedback for new product or re-launch initiatives
– Take a proactive approach to communication and relationship with the global Marketing teams
– Collect and disseminate best practise for profitable Trade Marketing activities
– Flawlessly executed NPD launches to gain maximum distribution, and consumer engagement
– Category Management (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication ) for Multiple Accounts.
5+ plus marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years Trade Marketing experience at Manager level
Experience in a relevant industry preferable such as Household goods, Stationery, Toy, FMCG would be preferable.
An interest in art would be preferable
Previous experience of working in Global HQ environment (executing/ adapting central brand team strategy)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Experience of building effective relationships with customers/trade
– Top rate commercial acumen
– Excellent Presentation skills
– Understanding and execution of consumer marketing campaigns
– Category Management skills