Product Marketing Manager / Consumer Goods / 40-50k / Redditch
My client is an innovative well known consumer goods brand, currently on the lookout for a Product Marketing Manager to take responsibility for the marketing activities of the product category.
Under the guidance of the Head of Marketing you will create the strategy, messaging and positioning of your products, working within the company’s brand guidelines. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand, ensure ROI and profitability. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert with responsibility for forecasting stock requirements as well as buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channels.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales channels and develop the sales tools and routes to market that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your customers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products and plan marketing campaigns that deliver this.
- Energy, passion, drive, commitment and self-belief.
- Previous product marketing experience with a strong track record of success.
- At least 2 years’ experience of a similar product role preferred
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing or equivalent experience
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and leadership skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
If you feel that you match the above criteria – please get in touch / 01225617021 / 07467940453