PR & Content Marketing Manager / Charity / £38k-£42k DOE / Newbury
My client is a leading charity in a new and exciting phase of its development with increased numbers of young people and ambitious plans for the future.
Responsible to the Director of Marketing, the PR & Content Marketing Manage is responsible to raise the charity’s profile through the development of its online presence and to communicate its achievements to external and internal audiences, to support the objectives of admissions, fundraising, recruitment, training and other functions within the charity.
Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, the role involves creating high quality content targeted to different audiences and delivered across multiple channels to raise awareness of the charity.
- Develop content marketing and promotion strategies and planning to meet the objectives set in the charity’s 5-year plan.
- Proactively source stories to reflect key messages and create compelling, highly engaging content targeted to different audiences, delivered across the most relevant channels
- Work hands on and with external agencies to create and design content and communications in a variety of formats from press releases, web content and social media posts to infographics, photography and video as well as marketing collateral such as prospectuses, newsletters, display material
- Responsible for public relations, developing media relationships to gain media coverage and delivering a targeted programme of events, advertising and promotion
- Provide effective internal communications
- Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report for all marketing activity and against target
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience of marketing and PR
- Exceptional communications skills with experience of delivering compelling storytelling
- A track record of gaining media coverage
- Ability to work at strategic and hands on operational level
- A good eye for design and experience of creating or working with external agencies to create impactful communications
- Experience of marketing across multiple channels including web, e-marketing, social media and experience of working with analytic tools
- Very organised, motivated, creative and lots of initiative
- Team player
- Relevant professional qualification preferred
If you feel that you match the above, please get in touch for a discussion – / 07467940453