Marketing Communications Manager
Our client is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager from either a Financial Services or Legal Background to cover a 12 month maternity contract in their busy office in Bristol. The right candidate will be between £35-50k based on experience as a basic salary as well as enjoying other benefits of the position. They will be responsible for planning and delivering campaigns across its sectors and services, as well as leading on managing the companies visual identity.
- Leading on the design and delivery of campaigns including the companies graduate and employer campaigns.
- Developing, roll out and ROI analysis of advertising campaigns to raise awareness of the brand with our target audiences including clients, recruits and employees.
- Working with the wider team, creating and posting content across digital platforms.
- Guardian to the corporate and employer brand visual identities to ensure that they effectively promote the company and its people, products and services.
- Managing relationships with suppliers including creative agencies, corporate sponsorship partners, consultants and media advertising
- Developing new brand assets and products to support campaigns, ensuring that they effectively and creatively promote the company.
The Right Candidate;
- Significant B2B marketing communications experience.
- Exceptional collaboration skills; and an ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Creative insight and development balanced with commercial perspective.
- Extensive budget and supplier account management experience.
If you wish to apply for the Marketing Communcations Manager role, please get in touch with me at your earliest convenience.