Digital Marketing Manager / Charity / £40 – £45k DOE / Newbury
My client is a leading charity in a new and exciting phase of its development with increased numbers of young people and ambitious plans for the future.
Responsible to the Director of Marketing, the purpose of the role is to raise the charity’s profile through the development of its online presence and to communicate its achievements to external and internal audiences, whilst supporting the objectives of admissions, fundraising, recruitment, training and other functions within the charity.
Working alongside Content & PR Marketing Manager, the role involves leading on the development of the digital marketing strategy as well as hands on delivery and execution.
- Develop digital marketing strategies that will support the organisation to achieve its aims as part of the overall Marketing and Communications plan
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Lead the development of the company website, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversion
- Lead the development of the social media presence
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels utilising techniques as necessary including e-mail marketing, paid search, SEO and PPC
- Use and develop digital channels to provide effective internal communications
- Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report for all digital marketing activity and plans
- Work with others in the organisation and the Marketing team to create high quality content for a range of online platforms which is optimised and consistent with the brand positioning and tone of voice
- Work with external agencies when required
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience of digital marketing at strategic and hands on operational level
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Relevant experience including CMS, SEO, PPC, e-marketing, social media and experience of working with analytic tools
- Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practice
- Very organised, motivated, creative and lots of initiative
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player
- Relevant professional qualification preferred