Conference and Sales Coordinator
Our client is a leading sports and conferencing brand who are looking for a conference and sales coordinator capable of hitting the ground running with this brilliant opportunity based in Birmingham. The right candidate will have relevant experience in a conference and events role within the hospitality/Leisure industry (e.g. Hotel or Leisure venue ). You will be responsible for selling the facilities and meeting the customer needs to exceed expectations.
Do you have:
- 2 years + relevant experience in Conference / Events / Sales Coordination
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Computer literate and confident in MS Excel; Word and Outlook
- Achieve performance objectives and reach KPIs
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi task
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Willing to work Weekends and Evenings when required
- Negotiation skills
- Record accurately all customer profile and booking information making full use of the appropriate systems
- Follow-up enquiries & proposals within agreed timescales and customer preferred method, arrange customer site inspections where applicable in order to close sales.
If you feel you would fit this role and want to join a fast paced friendly and dynamic team as their next conference and sales coordinator, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!